Terms of Service
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
This website and its contents (the “Site”) are owned and operated by TowlesMarketing.com. By accessing and using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Site.
- “User” means any individual who accesses or uses the Site.
- “Content” means any text, images, audio, video, or other materials that are displayed on or transmitted through the Site.
- “Services” means any services offered through the Site, including but not limited to, music representation, digital instrument manufacture representation, and other services.
2. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. You represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement with TowlesMarketing.com
3. Use of the Site
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Site to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Cause harm to minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TowlesMarketing.com and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or your violation of these Terms of Service.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TOWLESMARKETING.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TOWLESMARKETING.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. [YOUR COMPANY NAME] DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE.
YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE SITE. TOWLESMARKETING.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
6. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL [YOUR COMPANY NAME]’S LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.
TowlesMarketing.com may terminate your access to the Site at any time, without notice or explanation.
8. Governing Law
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of Maryland.
9. Contact Information If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us here: